This article will outline how to find out who is receiving your MarketingHub newsletter campaigns.
If you would like to find out the campaign analytics and results you can also follow the below steps.
Viewing Campaign Recipients
1. Log in to Panalitix.com
2. Click on 'MarketingHub' in the left-hand navigation panel. A menu of options will appear under MarketingHub
3. Click on 'Analytics'
4. On this page, at the top of the screen, there are two tabs: 'Articles' and 'Campaigns'
5. Click on 'Campaigns'
6. You will see a list of all of your campaign newsletters that have been sent out
7. Best to organize this list by date, so click on 'Send Date' which will place the most recent campaign at the top
8. On the right, you can see the analytics results of:
- # Articles - How many articles were included in this newsletter campaign
- # Contacts - How many people received this newsletter campaign
- Opened - How many people opened the newsletter campaign
- Clicked - How many people clicked the newsletter campaign
- Unsubscribed - How many people have unsubscribed from any future newsletter campaigns from MarketingHub. Please note that once this is done, this contact will no longer receive any future newsletter campaigns.
9. Click on the blue number under '# Contacts' to be able to see a list of all of the people who have received that newsletter campaign.
10. It will show a popup with a list of the names of the people who received the newsletter campaign.
10. If you wish, you have the option to export this list as a CSV.
What are the implications of MarketingHub Campaigns?
- giving them a call
- sending them a note saying [an example version of]: "You may have an interest in 'cost savings'. We are working with numerous firms to rationalize their business expenses. Let's talk".
Please sign in to leave a comment.