This is where you decide how each sales opportunity will be prioritized. Which Products you prefer to sell, the Opportunity Value (or deal size) and Timing to Closure are evaluated here. A score of 1 indicates this criteria is unimportant while a score of 5 indicates it is most important.
Who can do this?
All users that has access on SalesPipeline.
How to Set up Priority Score
First, Go to SalesPipeline click on Settings.
Click Priorities Tab
* Products - This is a list of your products. By default they have been assigned a Neutral score. Please adjust the Priority score up or down based on how desirable it is to sell this product.
* Value - This is the monetary value of opportunities you may encounter. Add the value ranges and assign a score based on the deal size to prioritize.
* Timing - This is the time that will elapse between today's date and the Expected Close Date. Select the timing and the Priority Score beginning with the shortest and ending with the longest.
Note: Firm or Organisation should have setup the Products first before proceeding on this step.
Set up Value by clicking Add Value and Timing by clicking Add Timing then click Save
* Starting value range - Enter the lower number for this range. If the user leave this number blank, it will default to 0.
* Ending value range - Enter the upper number for this range. If the users leave this number blank, it will have no limit.
Once the Priorities has been saved, Users can always go back when they need to make changes.