Check out the latest updates for Panalitix.com that is released in August 2019. Also, what is coming up next!
- White-Labeling inside Panalitix.com
- Users now have the ability to white label their own accounts with their own logos
- A Help Guide has been created here for public user access
- New "Username" column added to "My Users" interface
- This will now show what the real username is for your Users in your account
- This is to help Users understand that you cannot change an email address for a User account expecting that it would change the Username
- If you would like to change the Username, please inform your Account Manager
- Support details of your Account Manager will now appear inside the Support area of your interface
- Default date format set for specified Countries
- During a new registration, based on the country selected the date format defaults to the correct format for that new account based on the country
- Navigation Panel UI Improvements to accommodate better screen real estate
- New Sub-Navigations added
- New sub-navigations of "Organizations" and "People" have been added in so that Users can select either of these two lists and understand the number of Contacts in their database based on the Type of Contact that it is
- Ability to Classify Clients
- Now users can classify their clients using an "A, B, C, D" rating scale which appears on the Organisation interface
- Primary Contact details
- Firm Organisation Details now saves and pulls the Primary Contact details from the list of People associated with the Organisation
- Confirmation message during New Person creation
- Previously there was no user feedback to indicate that the new person had been saved or not to the user, thus the user would click the "save" button multiple times, not realizing that upon each new click, it would create a new contact. This has been rectified by providing appropriate user feedback and navigating the user out of the page upon successful new person creation.
- Industry type 'Mining' now accepted during Import
- Industry type 'Agriculture forestry and fishing' has had the comma removed for CSV import purposes
- New Relationship Type - "Ex-Clients"
- List Name field now has character limit applied upon it to reduce character entry
- Restricted ability to make Lists creation date in the future
- UX and UI improvements
- Improvements and changes to Help icons and wording throughout the application
- Ability to Quick Add a Person
- Now when you are adding a new opportunity inside SalesPipeline, you can now add a Person that does not already exist in your Contacts. This is helpful if you would like to quickly add a new opportunity and want to add the person or business to that opportunity.
- Export CSV is now based on search criteria
- When a user wishes to conduct a search inside the Opportunity List interface, the results of the search can now be exported as they appear in the search results by CSV using the "Export CSV" button.
- Contact and Opportunity areas are now swapped around
- Upon user feedback, the most common and expected data to enter during a new opportunity creation is the target contact, then the opportunity details.
- The interface has now reflected this change to be easier to understand and use for the User
- The default page is Opportunity List if Setup is complete
- If the User has chosen to make the Product Info page hidden by default, the default page is the Opportunity List when navigating to SalesPipeline now instead of the Settings page.
- Contact Priority Score is now Mandatory
- As a part of improving the Priority scoring system in SalesPipeline, we are encouraging users to ensure that they select a Priority score for the target of the opportunity.
- Opportunity Sorting default is by Priority
- Now by default when you launch SalesPipeline, the opportunities will be organized and sorted by Priority score
- Opportunity Sorting includes "I'm Following" option
- Users now have the ability to sort opportunities by those that they are "Following" and have those at the top
- Active / Inactive toggle is hidden during Wizard
- This is to avoid confusing the User during the initial setup of their SalesPipeline
- Priority Value Range now has a default setting during setup
- When setting up a new SalesPipeline, there will be a default Value Range that can be used and changed by the user if they choose to
- This will not affect any existing SalesPipeline accounts that already have a Value Range setup
- Close Date auto-updates
- When a status change occurs from SalesPipeline to Closed Won or Closed Lost state - the Close Date field will auto-update to reflect the date that the status change occurred.
- Validation on the Creation and Close Date
- It is not possible to have a Close date earlier than the Creation date.
- Validation and user feedback has been provided if such a situation occurs
- Price in Product is no longer pre-populated during setup
- UX and UI improvements
- Ability to re-add template articles
- If a user decided to delete a template article from their "My Articles" list, they can now have the ability to re-add that same Article from the Article Library if they choose to
- Ability to sort by Category
- The user can now click on the header column of Category and the Articles will now organize and sort based on the Category titles
- Updated overview video
- Bug fixes:
- Fixed a bug in the module crashing during Advanced Search in Administration area
- Bug fixes:
- Strategize Plans now opening
- Moving projects in Custom Plans loses the custom date changes
- Moving projects in Custom Plans make the project jump to the bottom of the list
- UI Gantt chart interface breakages
ClientInsights / ClientBuilder / TeamBuilder
- Bug Fixes:
- Alignment of radio buttons
- When deploying a range questionnaire inside the web interface, if the titles of the questions were over a certain character limit the radio buttons would then misalign with each other.
- Fixed error message appearing during CSV Export on Individual responses
- When navigating to an Individual response and then attempting to download the CSV results, it would show an error.
- Alignment of radio buttons
- UX and UI improvements on the Product Info page
- Capturing Send Date and Send Status in CI / CB / TB modules
New Module - GrowthEquation
- GrowthEquation is now underway in development
- GrowthEquation helps you get a better understanding of an organization's current state and then uncover the potential lying within the organization. Once you have analyzed the results, you will have clarity around where you should focus in order to grow the organization. This is achieved through understanding the drivers of revenue, profit and enterprise value in an organization and GrowthEquation provides insight as to where you should focus for the most impact.