Each organisation will represent a contact person. It is important to know how to add your contact's information inside the technology.
Adding a New Person as a Contact to your Business
- Click on My Details in the left navigation panel.
- Click on the People tab at the top of the page.
- Click on Add New Person.
- Fill out the Person's contact details including First Name, Last Name, Email, Job Title, and any other details that you would like to include.
- As you can see on this page, it is already pre-filled that this new person is part of your Organization and has the relationship of "Employee" to this Organization.
- Click Save.
- You have now added a Person to your Business.
What is the difference between a Contact and a User in my Business?
In your business, you can have Contact Persons and Users in your Organization's Account.
Contact: A person who is a Team Member / Employee that is listed against your Organization. It contains all of their details. A Contact can only be a Contact but could be given access as a User.
User: A person who has a login to your Account for your Organization who can access the Panalitix.com application. A User can be both a User and a Contact upon creation of a User Account.