This article will explain how to change your logo inside Panalitix.com and what the purpose of where your logo will reside.
Many businesses wish to be able to customize the applications they use to suit their brand so that it best represents them when sending out any information to their recipients. This is usually done by white-labelling or more commonly known as being able to upload your logo.
Panalitix.com enables you to customize and white-label the application for your recipients in the following ways.
- Email Newsletters from within MarketingHub
- Email Questionnaires to recipients via Client Insights, Client Builder and Team Builder
- Blog Page from within MarketingHub
How to change your logo for Emails
These steps will allow you to upload your own logo which will show in any emails that you send out to your recipients from any module within the Panalitix.com suite.
- Click on My Details.
- Click on Email Settings.
- Here you can see a button called "Upload Logo" that allows you to search and navigate for your logo for upload.
- Select the Logo Alignment either: Left, Center or Right.
- Make sure you click on Save to save your new logo.
How to change your logo for the Blog
These steps will allow you to upload your own logo which will show in your own customized Panalitix.com generated Blog.
- Click on "Marketing Hub".
- Click on "About Us" in the navigation panel.
- Click on the "Upload" button and search for your logo that you wish to upload.
- The logo will then appear in the interface upon successful upload.
- Make sure you click on "Save changes" in order to save your new logo.
- To see your changes, click on "My Blog".
- The maximum file size is 1MB
- The accepted file types for uploading a logo are
- If you would like help to change your logo file please email firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will be more than happy to help.
Please sign in to leave a comment.